Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Post #1

           For my independent reading book I chose The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien. It is the first volume of the Lord of the Rings series. I chose the book because I have always like The Lord of the Rings movies. Just last week I started watching the trilogy again and that made me choose this book. I never actually read the books so I look forward to seeing how well Peter Jackson portrayed the books in his movies. I have always been impressed with how far in depth Tolkien went in describing his Middle Earth and the books should go even more in depth. By readings the books I also want to learn more about the trilogy because Jackson could not include everything from the books into the movies.I have always planned on reading the trilogy but kept putting it off and now seemed like a good time to accomplish it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment